At Hobart Great Wall, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Great Wall maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your vehicle.
As part of the Great Wall program, our team is committed to upholding the Great Wall Dealer Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Great Wall parts.
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Great Wall's high standards.
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules.
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service.
- Better understanding of your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some keys points under your bonnet together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your Great Wall working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Great Wall vehicle.
The Hobart Great Wall team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.